Smile...

You make choices and you don’t look back, regardless of the consequences. I live my life with that saying in mind every single day. I am far from perfect and some of the choices I have made are very regretable, but every bad choice has led me here.
What I am saying is everyone messes up, hell we often times make the same Exact mistake over and over again. What’s important to remember is there is a lesson behind every signle mistake we’ve made. Did you learn yours? Mine were taught to me the hard way. I laid awake night in and night out reflecting back on each individual day and the choices I made, that I didn’t stop to realize the world was passing me by. Time waits for no one. Never has and never will.
When you close your eyes at the end of a long day, it’s okay to look back and wonder how different things could of been if you had not done this or that, but when you wake up the next morning you have a clean start. See if God allows us to wake up the next day, it’s a miracle and should be a constant reminder that each and every day is a fresh start, a new beginning kinda deal. Be grateful for the things you do have and don’t spend so much time worrying about the things that are beyond your control.

No comments:

Post a Comment